The Slick Rock Concrete Ridgeline Conical Fire Bowl with Electronic Ignition is an impressive fire pit of classic, elegant design, perfectly suited to bring the magic of fire to your home for the enjoyment of family and friends.
All Slick Rock Concrete products are individually handcrafted. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
- Cast in 15,000 psi High-Performance Concrete, reinforced with micro-glass fibers for outstanding durability. As in all cast concrete products, air voids, seams, and small, non-structural fractures are normal.
- Finished with a High-Tech Sealant to provide superior stain resistance while leaving the surface looking very natural.
- Durable Stainless Steel Burner and Media Pan.
- Maximum Heat Output of 65,000 BTUs.
- Comes with an Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- 1-Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Options (select from drop-down menus above):
- 3 Sizes: 22”, 29” and 34”.
- Available in both Propane and Natural Gas variants.
- 22": Top Diameter: 22”, Bottom Diameter: 8.5”, Height: 10", Weight: 50 lbs. Holds 20 lbs. of Fire Glass or Lava Rock (sold separately).
- 29": Top Diameter: 29”, Bottom Diameter: 12”, Height: 13", Weight: 125 lbs. Holds 40 lbs. of Fire Glass or Lava Rock (sold separately).
- 34": Top Diameter: 34”, Bottom Diameter: 15.5”, Height: 14.5", Weight: 150 lbs. Holds 40 lbs. of Fire Glass or Lava Rock (sold separately).
- Black Lava Rock for a natural look.
- Fire Glass available in many colors for a sophisticated look.
- Remote Control Kit with 2 handheld fobs to turn your unit on and off without leaving your seat. Controls up to 4 units.
- Propane Tank Cover
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships in 6-8 weeks. All Slick Rock Concrete products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Follow the link below for color choices
This link has CAD drawings and more